Saturday, January 12, 2013

Adventure Time!


So there is this show on the Cartoon Network that David and I really like called Adventure Time. Seriously, we love it and I think the people that wrote it must be geniuses. It’s funny, cute, clever, and really entertaining. They have the funniest expressions, they say funny stuff like “Oh my glob!” instead of oh my goodness, or “Mathmatical!” Instead of awesome. Well, it’s about these two best friends named Jake and Finn. Finn is a human and Jake is a magical dog and they go on adventures all the time and fight bad guys and protect princesses and stuff. David always says how he’s like Jake the dog, which I can totally see. Well, he says I’m like a character named Lady Rainicorn (a magical rainbow unicorn), which I’m not really, but the reason he chooses her is because she and Jake are in love, ahhh. But in all reality I’m like Finn, the best friend… And they love each other too, so it still works. David is still adamant that I'm Lady Rainicorn though, so I guess I'm starting to accept it.

Jake and Finn in the foreground, Lady Rainicorn, Princess Bubblegum, and The Ice King in the background.
Anyway, we were watching the other night and Jake the dog had some new pups. It was so cute because he was obsessed with them! Like he couldn’t sleep because he was so worried about them, they were sleeping and he thought they were dead because they weren’t moving and then he freaked out and woke them all up to make sure. He got up extra early to make them breakfast, he took them on a walk and was paranoid when they started playing that they would get hurt. Basically it was adorable! We both thought that it was really funny and cute… Especially because we’re both probably going to be like that when we have our baby ha ha. We laugh about it, but we are pretty sure we’re going to be obsessed and paranoid about everything our little one does. It was cute, just the next night, out of nowhere David says, “I can’t wait to be like Jake.” He’s excited to be a dad and be obsessed with and paranoid about our baby… And I think that’s really adorable. Oh my gosh! Only 10 more weeks! 

Jake with pregnant Lady Rainicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment