Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Times Marches On

Remember how it's been over a year since I've written anything on here? Ha ha. Yeah, I have a beautiful baby girl, Noelle Hailey Richardson, who is just over a year old now... And she is the reason I haven't written, she likes to take up all of my time, in the best way. I love her guts! She's my bestie, she's perfect and I love being her mama. Being a mom is great, seriously, it's so amazing being able to watch  this beautiful human being that I created go from being able to do nothing on her own, to being able to walk and feed herself and understand what I say. It's incredible and I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to do that. I love that I have a husband that will support me in staying home with our daughter and being a stay-at-home mom. I can't imagine having to leave her with someone else so that I can go to work, I know tons of moms do that, and it's fine, but it's not for me. I love that I get to stay home and take care of my best girl everyday.

Well, seeing as how it's been a million years since I've written anything I suppose a little catch up is necessary. We live in Lafayette, Indiana now. It's not as small as you probably think... Well at least it's bigger than I thought it was. It's a great place to live, we actually really love it here, minus the horrible winter we just had and the tornado thing, also the smell is pretty bad sometimes because of a local corn syrup factory, but like I said, we love it here. If you watch the show Parks & Rec, we basically live in Pawnee, the parks here are amazing, we have our very own Sweetums factory and the people, though a bit eccentric at times, are really great. David is in school at Purdue and rocking the socks off of his first year. We teach the 7 turning 8 year olds in Primary and we love it, I mean we literally have the best class in the entire Primary, and I'm not just saying that because I'm biased... Although I may be a little biased. Noelle is amazing, although sick right now, she's been surprisingly happy and even tempered. We are looking forward to summer vacations and swimming as soon as the pool opens. We've been taking full advantage of the free zoo and have been several times a week since it opened. We love to visit all the new baby goats in the petting zoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment